If your toothbrush stop working, consider the following:
- Does your charging base light up blue/white when the toothbrush is connected? Some of our models do not have a base that lights up. If yours does not have a light try the other steps.
- If it does not, you will need a new charging set.
- Is the button on the toothbrush sticky/stuck?
- It should press in and out easily. If it's stuck, try running warm water over the button and press it on/off continuously until it starts pressing in again.
- Place your toothbrush on the charger over night. If this still does not turn on there could be an issue with the charging base or the toothbrush battery.
If you are still having issues with your toothbrush please contact us.