Have more items than needed? Going out of town and need to change the date? This can be done through your subscription account.
- Log into your Boka account. If you do not create an account you will not be able to manage subscriptions or orders. Please note that having a subscription does not mean you have an active account. If you are receiving an error when logging in this means the account was not fully activated. Click here to activate an account.
- Click on Manage Subscriptions. You will be directed to the subscription page.
- Choose EDIT next to the item that needs to have changes made. If you want to modify all items in the subscription you will need to do this individually.
- After the page refreshes you will see the current subscription on the left-hand side of the screen.
- The very top two options allow you to update the charge date and the delivery schedule.
- To change the Charge Date click the arrow to the right which will open a calendar. Here you can update the next charge date. Once you have selected the preferred date select UPDATE NEXT SHIPMENT DATE. You will now see the new date under the subscription list.
- To update the Delivery Schedule click the arrow to the right which will open a panel where you can choose days, weeks, or months for the schedule. Once the preferred delivery schedule has been selected click on UPDATE.
- Your subscription will now have the new dates selected.