Ela Mint is unlike any other toothpaste, by design. It trades fluoride for nano-hydroxyapatite (n-Ha), an evolution in dentistry that’s been a gold standard in Japan for over 40 years. n-Ha makes up the primary foundation of teeth and bones, meaning it’s naturally restorative and helpful in reducing sensitivity. Plus, it’s 100% biocompatible and non-toxic. We complement this powerful ingredient with soothing aloe vera, bacteria-fighting xylitol, antioxidant-rich green tea, and refreshing mint. It’s our way to address the “silent epidemic” in healthcare. All toothpaste is vegan and gluten-free.
- Free from artificial flavors
- Free from endocrine disruptors
- Powered by n-Ha, a 100% non-toxic ingredient that remineralizes and desensitizes teeth
- Contains aloe vera, xylitol, green tea, and mint
Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol Powder, Silica, Hydroxyapatite (Nano), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Mentha Piperita Essential (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Oil, Illicium Verum (Star Anise) Oil, Gaultheria Procumberis (Wintergreen) Oil, Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract Powder, Methylsulfonylmethane, Aloe Barbadensis (aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Bicarbonate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Menthol, Elettaria Cardamomum Miniscula Seed (Cardamom), Potassium Chloride.
Products are made in the same facility and on a shared line as peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, eggs, and sunflower.
- Does this contain MSM?
- Methylsulfonylmethane is an ingredient of Ela Mint.
- Are all the ingredients natural?
- Boka offers the first non-toxic, natural toothpaste with science-backed ingredients that outperform fluoride. The toothpaste is made with natural ingredients and essential oils. It contains no sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), fluoride, triclosan, artificial flavors, or parabens.