Want to try something different? You can easily update the items in your subscription.
To make changes to your subscription:
- Log into your Boka account. If you do not create an account you will not be able to manage subscriptions or orders. Click here to create an account.
- Click on Manage Subscriptions. You will be directed to the subscription page.
- Choose EDIT next to the item that needs to have changes made. If you want to modify all items in the subscription you will need to do this individually.
- On the subscription page, you will have add-on options. Hover over the item you are interested in and select either Add one-time or Add Subscription (this will create a new subscription and you will need to choose the delivery schedule.) Click on ADD PRODUCT after you have made the selection.
- Want to change the flavor of toothpaste or color? In the right-hand panel of the subscription, page locate the item you want to change. Click the arrow next to this item. There will be a pop-out on the left side with options to choose from. Click UPDATE.
- After these selections have been made your subscription will be updated and fulfilled on the delivery schedule selected.
Adding Items to the Subscription
Changing Subscription Item Options