Want to try something different? You can easily update the items in your subscription.
To make changes to your subscription:
- Log into your Boka account. If you do not create an account you will not be able to manage subscriptions or orders.
- Please note that having a subscription does not mean you have an active account. If you are receiving an error when logging in this means the account was not fully activated. Click here to activate an account.
- Click on Manage Subscriptions. You will be directed to the subscription page.
- Choose EDIT next to the item that needs to have changes made. If you want to modify all items in the subscription you will need to do this individually.
- On the subscription page, you will have add-on options. Hover over the item you are interested in and select either Add one-time or Add Subscription (this will create a new subscription and you will need to choose the delivery schedule.) Click on ADD PRODUCT after you have made the selection.
- Want to change the flavor of toothpaste or color? In the right-hand panel of the subscription, page locate the item you want to change. Click the arrow next to this item. There will be a pop-out on the left side with options to choose from. Click UPDATE.
- After these selections have been made your subscription will be updated and fulfilled on the delivery schedule selected.