Can't Find Your Package? Missing packages can be stressful, but not to worry! Most items turn up for our customers within six days. Here are some things to try:
- Check that your shipping address is correct. Let's make sure we shipped to the right place. Provide us with the address used when the order was placed. You can also check this information by logging into your Boka account under Account Details to verify what address is set as the default.
- Check around your home or building, or with neighbors. Our carriers can get creative and boxes may have been left near backdoors, hidden behind bushes, or at the address next door.
- Give it six days. Sometimes carriers accidentally scan packages that are still in transit. That means that your package could be marked as “Delivered” even though it’s still on its way to you. We completely understand the frustration! But your package is likely to show up within six days of a false scan.
- Check your mailbox or anywhere else you receive mail. Carriers deliver differently, especially if the package is small enough to fit inside your mailbox.
- Check the tracking for a notice of attempted delivery. This notice will tell you the steps you should take to receive your package.
Tried everything? We'll fix it! Contact us and we will be more than happy to send you a replacement! Once our team receives the request a replacement will be processed and a confirmation sent to you.